Applicants for these grants must:
• be an undergraduate Psi Chi member with a member ID number on file at the Central Office,
• identify their own sponsor for their summer research project (students may wish to contact a faculty member, Psi Chi advisor, or Psi Chi Board of Directors member at a recognized research institution other than that of the applicant), and
• still be enrolled as an undergraduate student after the grant-sponsored summer research is conducted.
STYLE / STANDARDS
1. Applications must be an electronic document written in English conforming strictly to the instructions in the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA).
2. The application (including supporting letters and documents) should not exceed 10 pages in 12-point font (double-spaced).