To aid one undergraduate and one graduate Psi Chi member in conducting computer-based research. Recipients will be awarded SuperLab experimental lab software and a Cedrus response pad (1 Undergrad and 1 Graduate recipient)
The first author of the proposal must:
• serve as the project director,
• be an undergraduate or graduate student,
• be a Psi Chi member with a member ID number on file at the Central Office
• have at least one faculty member serve as a coinvestigator and oversee the project,
• involve computer-based research, and
• submit only one proposal per year.