In keeping with its commitment to contribute to the excellence of the future work force, Booz Allen Hamilton has established the Vision Scholarship Program. Under this program, legal dependent children of Booz Allen Hamilton employees who are pursuing an undergraduate college degree can apply for a scholarship to help defray their tuition expenses.
The scholarship award is $3,000 per year for up to four years of undergraduate education at an accredited college or university. Five scholarships are awarded each year. The scholarship is renewable for up to 4 years, bringing the total award to up to $12,000 per student. To be eligible for renewal applicants must remain in academic good standing.
The Vision Scholarship awards will be based on demonstrated superior academic achievement, character, citizenship, loyalty, integrity, participation in extracurricular activities, and a reference from academic, professional, or business associate.
This scholarship is administered by the Community Foundation for Northern Virginia.
The program is open to legal dependent children of full-time and part-time Booz Allen Hamilton staff members residing anywhere in the world.
To be eligible for an award, dependent children must:
- be between the ages of 16 and 25
- reside with their parents or be otherwise financially dependent on them
- be enrolled in or have been accepted for enrollment in undergraduate degree programs at accredited colleges and universities in the United States.
- applications must be complete, including all attachments, by midnight Eastern Standard Time on Thursday, March 15th.
- references must be received by midnight Eastern Standard Time on Tuesday, March 20, 2012.
Dependents of officers are not eligible to participate in this program.