Minimum requirements for all scholarships:
• Submit one completed scholarship application package prior to the appropriate deadline.
• Possess a 2.5 minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA).
• Be enrolled or planning to enroll in a certificate and/or degree program at JTCC for the upcoming academic year. Students must be officially enrolled in a certificate or degree program before scholarship funds will be disbursed.
• Have in-state tuition status.
• Have a completed, current 2014 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on file at JTCC on or before the scholarship deadline. (List JTCC as one of your school choices on the FAFSA.)